Monday, November 02, 2009

Top note snowman card {Week 2}

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the delay in posting today.  It's been one of those "bad technology" days.  First my laptop would not read my SD card (where the pictures for today's project were).  I had to download and install a new driver (not easy for someone that knows very little about computers, but I did it!)  Next, something was messed up with my wireless router and I couldn't connect to the internet.  Luckily, I was able to figure that out. Also, let me apologize for the poor pictures, I'm not sure what is up with my camera lately...but hopefully Santa will bring me a new one (wink, wink)  I will try to retake the pictures tomorrow, and see if I have better luck.

This week I am going to showcase the Stampin' Up Top Note die.

This die can be used in just about any of the die cut machines on the market today (Big shot, Cuttlebug, Big kick, etc)

I have seen many cards similar to this posted on the internet, and I thought I would give it a try. (direction will be added shortly)










9 comments:

Diane

Sorry about the technology problems - I have days like that sometimes and they are so frustrating!

Your snowman is adorable!

Unknown

This is seriously cute!! You are so awesome!!

Joy Tracey

MANDY! That card is so darn cute! I LOVE IT!! I especially love the snow effect on the hat! Awesome job!

And I love your new blog look!! VERY cute! I'm sorry about your technical difficulties - I know all about it and so I feel your pain!

Hugs, Joy

Anonymous

Mandy this card is sooooo cute...
Laura

Jeannie

Mandy, this card is so adorable. TFS

Tammy

Mandy! I am finally able to catch up on all my emails and blogs and I just love the new look of your blog! Mel said you did it yourself! WOW! Majorly impressive! And this snowman card! Again majorly impressive!! He is just too darned cute!

Tammy
Christmas with the Cricut

Mrs B

Oh, this is sooo cute! I love the little bird on the hat!
CindyB

Pat

Mandy can you tell me how you did the hat? I love this card!TFS

Linda Gilliam

Oh how adorable he is, please please post instructions! Thank you SO much,love your blog!