Monday, November 09, 2009

A Halloween Layout

I am running behind on my projects, but have set aside some time tomorrow to get caught up.

Here is my 2 page 12x12 layout using the top note die for a journaling box. 



Paper is by Making memories.  I used the Designer calendar Cricut cartridge for the title, spider, and October 31st.   The punches used on the page is MS spider web and drippy goo edge punches.  Striped ribbon is by Stampin' Up.




 

Thanks for stopping by!

PS.  The snowman card directions are coming.  I started typing them up and realized this is a card that would be sooo much easier to show rather try to explain.  Now....I just have to figure out where DH put our video camera.  We moved in September and still have some boxes to unpack...I'm hoping it's in one of those boxes.


5 comments:

Live Love and Scrap

I LOVE this layout!!! I have been so into cards lately, I cant remember the last time I made a layout...gasp!!!

Unknown

Mandy this LO is freaking fantastic! I love it! This one has a big possibility of being scraplifted ;-)

Sheena

Wow!!...I just love this layout..I also love the paper choices :)

~BridgetL~

Cute layout Mandy.

Marisol Benitez

Great LO. Can you please post the measurements????