Thursday, March 08, 2007

Who knew...



After playing around a little bit last night, I was able to figure out how to make my own banner. It's my first one...whatcha think???

So.....I got brave.

I figured if I can make a banner, I should be able to make one of those super cute digital scrapbook pages, right!?!?! Sure enough...amazingly it was pretty easy. (I feel a new addiction coming on) Now I want to share my page here, but I am so worried that I won't give the correct credit. I will try my best, but please if I leave something out--let me know!!

The page kit I used for both my page and my banner is a freebie from www.shabbyprincess.com and the sketch is from www.pencillines.com. Whew! I hope that covers the details.

If anyone has any tips, tricks, or fun digi websites I should check out...let me know!

5 comments:

Anonymous

Wow! The page looks great!

Charmaine (CharmWarm)

Love your banner! Great job! Oh, and the scrapbook page is great too! :)

Debbie

Totally cute! Love the banner and the page... you have done an awesome job for your fist time, so I can't wait to see what else you can create!!!!!

Farmwife

Anonymous

Great banner! Digi-scrapping is great, right? I love it too. The "undo" feature is what I love most!:) I have a few pages up on my blog if you want to check them out. Have a great day!

Stefanie
www.scrappedsilly.typepad.com

Soozie4Him

I love your banner AND your SB page! You'd better keep posting, now that I found your blog, I want to be able to keep reading it! Grin! I haven't tried the digiscrapping yet - did you use PSE 5.0? DH got it for Christmas and I figure I can use it too!

Susan/Soozie4Him on SCS