Thursday, March 22, 2007

If you haven't already....

You really should order yourself some Bella stamps! They are so fun to stamp with, and if you like to color as much as I do...then you'll love 'em for sure!

www.stampingbella.com

I also have to add a little bit about customer service. Em (owner of stampingbella.com)is incredible! I recently placed an order, and being the dork that I am, I ordered the wrong size shopping bellas. I e-mailed her and she fixed my order...and upgraded me to the big Bellas, and didn't charge me the extra $$$!!!!! I was blown away!! I was just so happy that she was willing to make the change for me, but to do it and not charge me. Well, that is just going above and beyond if you ask me!

Ok, on to todays card...

DP is by Making memories
Image is colored with Prismacolor pencils
Primas with bling for centers
The mat is cut with my ancient scallop edge scissors. I had to dig deep in my stash to find those bad boys ;)
Stamps are:
Giftabella from www.stampingbella.com
Riveting from Stampin' Up!

4 comments:

Meli Palmer

Mandy,
I didn't know there were various sizes in bellas...how did you know that? Am I blind and not seeing that somewhere?
Meli

Unknown

Beautiful card! Love the papers and colors!

My Passion

Great card! This is one of my favorite paper sets and I LOVE BELLAS!

mindy

Mandy,

I love this card!!! The colors are beautiful!!! I haven't bought any Bellas yet because I'm not sure if I would use them enough but I am starting to change my mind.