Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Can you believe it!?!?!?

I never thought I would stamp a card using Orchid Opulence that I would actually like. Well, I did it. I have *never* liked this color. I own all of the Stampin' Up ink pads...but I refuse to buy that one. Today, it just seemed to work with this card.



Card details-

Stamps: Stamping Bella (www.stampingbella.com) Doodle this (Stampin' Up!)
Paper: Orchid opulence, close to cocoa, Whisper white, Designer Paper (from Hobby Lobby)
Embellishments: Velvet ribbon (Michaels') Prismacolor pencils, Wavy scissors

11 comments:

Allison Rankin

This looks terrific...love the touch of velvet ribbon!

Stefanie

I really love this card Mandy!! I have a hard time with Orchid Opulence too, but you really worked it here.

Charmaine (CharmWarm)

YEs, the color looks wonderful! Love the card!

Unknown

I love it - the orchid is beautiful and so is the card!

Becky

That color is also not one of my favorites. I love the card! How did you get your bow so perfect?

mindy

This card is BEAUTIFUL!!!! The colors look great together.

AJ

It's cute!!! Actually fabulous!!! Are you over the shock of using it now!?!

*Beatriz Jennings*

Beautiful work!!

Have a nice day!

Bety :)

Anonymous

glad you decided to use that color! i love this card! btw, i wanna know a little more about you, so i've tagged you, check it out here:
www.craftyme-kimberly.blogspot.com

Anonymous

Love it!!! My favorite color is purple though so maybe I am bias!!

Diane

oh wow I love this card!!
Beautiful colors!! Beautiful cards!