Sunday, March 25, 2007

Just some cards---

I really don't have much to blab about today...lucky you! However, I did get some stamping done today! Whoo hoo!! :)

This first card was part of the "Featured Stamper" challenge on SCS. We had to pick a card out of Scrapstampdiva's gallery to CASE...except change a few elements on our card. Picking a card from her gallery was tough...cuz they are all fabulous! This one really caught my eye:

http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=448641&cat=500&ppuser=77392

I changed the color combo, and the stamp set...but I kept the elements and layout the same.
The dots on the flower were done with a white galaxy marker. The flower center is a white button with a 1/4" cool caribbean circle in the middle, then covered with stickles.




The second card is just a super simple Bella card. The DP is from Target (my Target recently expanded their scrapbook section and they now carry lots of super cool things!!!) I added the doodles to the DP with the Stampin' Up Just Doodles set. Bella is colored with prismacolor pencils.

6 comments:

Charmaine (CharmWarm on SCS)

Love both cards! The Bella is just adorable! Love how Doodle This coordinates with it!

Meli Mitchell

I love, love, love both cards! Great job Mandy! I love the colors on the bella...it reminds me sort of an ice cream shoppe!

Julie

Cute cute bella! Love both but love the bella besta!

Jenna Fruend :)

Love your cards. The Bella card is just too cute!

dd2njoy

Hi Mandy,just came through your blog,sure glad that i did...love those 2 cards.Gotta get some of those bellas!!!! I'll be back.TFS

monika/buzsy

Super nice cards! I love both. Bells is just adorable, and the doodle stamp looks great on the BG paper. BB is one of my favorite sets. Great colors again and nice lay-out. TFS!