Wednesday, March 21, 2007

I've got issues!

I may have many addictions...(stamps, ribbon, embellishments, ribbon, Target and did I say ribbon!?!?) but I have realized that when it comes to stamps...I *CAN'T* pass up a cute critters! What's my deal!?!? I know there are lots of great stamps out in the world, but my eyes always gravitate to the cute critters :)

Yesterday I needed some retail therapy. I jumped in the van and took myself to the nearest stamp store...and that is where I found the cutest bunny stamp!!! It is made by Great impressions, and is part of their "stamp of the month" series.

Here is the card I created at 1 am this morning...(don't ask!)using the sketch from the SCS challenge. I used the swirls cuttlebug embossing folder, and my prismacolor pencils to color with. The sentiment is from the Stampin' Up Bunny Hugs set, (it's in the Spring mini catalog)

2 comments:

Anonymous

OMG, I think that's the cutest bunny I have every seen! Great card! :)

Sara (sassy)

AJ

Cute critters are fun!! I *love* this bunny!!! It's fabulous!!!