Friday, December 17, 2010

all good things most come to an end.....right???

Well that's what they say anyway....who ever "they" are, right???  So we will just go with it for this post.

My time on the Pink by Design design team has come to an end.  (sniff, sniff)  Sarah and the rest of the girls on the team were great to work with. 

Here is my card:

On my card I used the "happy love day" from Pink by designs Love always set.  I love this set!!  Can't wait to use it more once Valentines day gets closer. 

Paper is by Stampin' Up, ribbon is Bazzill, the monekys are part of the Changito the Monkey line from Stampendous stamps.  

I hope everyone has a safe and happy holidays. 

See you in 2011!!!

15 comments:

Unknown

Such a cute card...it shows why you were so great on the DT. Thanks for sharing!

DoBea A.

Your card is BEAUTIFUL Mandy!

Tanya

Toooo cute!!!

Manhattan Mandie

Adorbale card, Mandy!

Julie

What a cute card! I must ask...how do you get your bows to come out so good? Mine never look like that!

Julie

Unknown

Your card is adorable, you do fabulous work!!

The Scrapbooking Queen

Mandy your talent is amazing and I just love working with you on the design team...
The Scrapbooking Queen

Janice W.

Very cute! Love your paper choices too!

365 Days of Cricut

Your card is so beautiful! You do a great job with coloring!

Anonymous

Congratulations Mandy!!

I look forward to seeing your Peachy creations!
PS I just became a follower and would love it if you would return the favor--we can stay Peachy connected!

Your Fellow PK Guest DT,
K Andrew

DH

Cute card!

~Dawn
http://latenightscraper.blogspot.com/

chelsea

You've created a very pretty, cute, beautiful, awesome and amazing card. I really love your design :D

Happy New Year!

Axis Deer Hunting in Texas | Windows Server 2003

Anonymous

Hello. I visit your weblog. It was fantastic. This is my website http://www.freetop1000.com Be glad to know your comment.

Hi, I am Karen Driscoll

Mandy, This is such a cute card!!! Great job on the design team, and we know that we will continue to see your fab work right here!! Karen♥

ps3 jailbreak

Everything is very open with a very clear explanation of the issues. It was truly informative. Your website is very useful. Thanks for sharing!