Sunday, December 10, 2006

A lil' weekend stampin'





I rarely have a chance to stamp on the weekends, but today my friend Ann came over to stamp and chit chat. It was a blast...like always!!! I even managed to get *a* card done....Typically I chat way more than I stamp ;)

I really need to get more of these cuttlebug emossing folders...cuz I am in love! This is just a quick card I did using my Missy B designs stamps. Her stamps can be found here: www.missybdesigns.com They are really an awesome quality stamp!


Here is another card I did using missyb stamps and my cuttlebug.

2 comments:

Cindy @ Creating at Home

Your cards are adorable!! Thanks a lot for making me want a cuttlebug even more. :D

Nancy

I just wanted to tell you that I love your blog.... and to let you know that I've added a link to your Blog from mine!

If you're interested, you'll find my blog at http://www.nancyscreativemess.blogspot.com

Cheers!